Sunday, January 24, 2010

Picnic N' Playground with Taylor & MaryBeth

Noah gets a thrill going down the big slide!
Happy boy!

Could Taylor be any cuter? I think not!

Had to steal this pic from Mary Beth to prove I was there today.


Mary Beth was sweet enough to call today and invite Noah & I to the park for a playdate. After I thought about it, I realized that this was Noah's 1st official "play date." And we couldn't have had better company! Taylor is only 2 but he is SO well-behaved...and even shared his ball with Noah...a skill that not many 2 year olds have. Mary Beth even packed a picnic with snacks for the boys...which was really thoughtful considering I only had some suckers and puffs in my bag! Noah played so hard, and climbed all over the playground! I'm glad Daddy wasn't there because he would've freaked out watching Noah climb...AND GO DOWN THE BIG SLIDE. It was a little nerve-racking for me to think about Noah going down the big slide (it winded...big stuff!). So, I went down with him a few times, until he said, "Do it, do it," which meant he wanted to do it himself. With Mary Beth spotting, he went down like a pro...O.k..in all honesty, the 1st time I hung onto him for dear life until he was 1/2 way down the slide so he went down VERY slowly. But after that, he went down all on his own. And he was thrilled! How scary & exciting it is to watch our children grow! What a perfect afternoon with great friends:) Taylor & Mary Beth...love this pic!

Noah going down the slide

Noah & Taylor enjoying their picnic

Climbing, climbing, climbing

Climbing some more...all boy!








2 comments:

  1. Great pics, B! Thanks for taking so many...and I love the one of me and my boy too!! We had a great time...love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and let me add - for a first-ever playdate, Noah was a pro! He was so sweet and well-behaved!

    ReplyDelete