Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting Ready For Noah's 2nd Birthday Party

Noah's 2nd Birthday is on 2/4/10, but we're having his birthday party on January 30th. I let him look through party catalogs and took him to the party store, and one thing was very consistent...ELMO, which Noah pronounces, "Elbow." So, an Elmo party we will have. It literally took me taking almost 150 pictures yesterday after work (and bringing balloons home) to get enough decent pictures to make the invitation. I tried 2 days ago to get a picture in the actual Elmo costume, but that was a severe NO GO! So, the shirt will have to do. Here are a few pics that will be on the invitation. I tried to post the invitation, but Shutterfly doesn't post cards, just certain pictures.







3 comments:

  1. Cutest Elmo boy ever! We cannot wait for the party...let me know if I can do anything to help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second and third photos are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope ya'll can make it! XOXO friends!

    ReplyDelete