Sunday, August 16, 2009

Help With Cooking

Spending time on vacation with my sister-in-law, Rebekah, reminded me how great it is for a mom to cook for her family. She cooks for her family regularly. My mom was the same way. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of cooking. It takes so much time and preparation and work....just for some food. I'd so much rather spend my time digging in the dirt! However, I'm TRYING to make an effort to cook more...minus hating it! To add insult to injury, I'm very picky about what I eat. I only eat very little meat, some chicken (organic) and turkey every now and then. I eat no type of seafood, no cow, no pig. Noah doesn't like meat, and he & I eat pretty much alike. Poor Michael. Michael says that he's now going to try to eat healthier, so we're going to make a concerted effort to cook healthy meals at home. Anyone with healthy recipes, please send them! WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET!

No comments:

Post a Comment