Sunday, July 26, 2009

Noah & His Cousins

COUSINS- Noah is the youngest (although not the smallest!) ...then, Nicholas, James, Matthew, Ella, & Andrew is the oldest.









Today after church Noah & I went to my younger sister, Susie's house, and it was a special treat because my older sister, Denise, & all Noah's cousins on my side of the family were there. Noah had SO much fun! He laughed and laughed and played until he wasn't able to keep his eyes open anymore! He said, "Ella" for the 1st time today, actually, "Ewwa," (our only girl cousin on my side of the family). He enjoyed showing Aunt Susie & Aunt Denise his forward rolls and his muscles. When we left, he was blowing kisses, even though he could barely hold up his head. It's always special when I get to spend time together with both my sisters and their children. I wish we could've stayed longer, but I'm thankful for this day.



No comments:

Post a Comment