Friday, July 13, 2012

My Intentional Family

Today I had a long lunch with two very special people. My "brother," Winn, and my "sister," Tiffani.  I do not have words to convey the depth of love and connection I feel with my intentional family...because some things are only felt with the heart....the soul...the energy...the spirit.  We share and connect more in five minutes of converstation than many people do in a lifetime of relationships.  Between us there is an energy of love, encouragement, compassion, connection, and support.  If you would've told me a year ago that I'd have this bond with a psychologist and an assistant district attorney that I met through Drug Court...I would've told you that you were nuts! But God's plan is so much bigger than my plan.  His vision is so much broader.  My heart is full.  I feel truly blessed.  Truly, transformative relationships!!

No comments:

Post a Comment