Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jackson's Fluffy Bunny Ears






One of my favorite movies of all time is "A Christmas Story." I always laugh when poor Ralphie's mother makes him put on his fluffy bunny suit that his Aunt Clara made for him. Well, Aunt Susie's first born, Matthew, was also born in November, so I laughed SO hard today when I put Jackson in his own version of the fluffy bunny suit! It wasn't pink, but I'm sure he'll one day be plenty embarassed. Susie has pictures of Matthew in this outfit, and Doug always gives her hell over it. I, personally thought the pictures were adorable. Just as I think these pictures of Jackson are adorable. I especially love the pic of Jackson with the pouty lip...as if he's saying, "Mommy...Really?!? Get me out of this fluffy bunny suit!" I don't have a girl---what's a Mama to do?!? Susie will love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment