Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jackson's 1st Rice Cereal





Tonight, Jackson experienced rice cereal for the first time. He just ate a little, but I thought he did a great job. He didn't look like he enjoyed it that much, but I can only imagine how weird it must be to only drink breast milk, and then have some rice cereal goop fed to you! Noah got in on the fun and even fed him. I was surprised that he was very gentle. "We'll feed Baby Jackson the baby food," Noah said. Although Jackson only had a few bites for his first rice cereal, I thought that was a great start! My little boy is getting so big!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, "real" food already!!! Time is just flying by!! What a sweet boy he obviously is, B! I cannot wait to meet him in person!! Lovebug.

    Hey - can you post a side by side pic of Noah at the same age as Jackson? Sometimes I think they look alot alike and then I look again and think maybe not! I wanna a side by side, same age comparison!!

    ReplyDelete