Sunday, January 18, 2015

Noah pre-party pics

Where do I begin with this almost 7 year old boy?!? Noah wants a SURPRISE Gator birthday party...not at our house this year...for his 7th birthday party. Sure, no problem. That's not an easy order to pull up under the best circumstances, nevermind with a new baby. But this red-headed darling has my heart and of course that's what we're going to do! I didn't have pictures for an invitation made, but he's photogenic enough...I think we pulled it off! Not bad for 15 minutes in the back of our backyard, right?  It's easy to take a great picture when this is your test subject.  Mr. Photogenic.  Look at him. How can he be almost 7? I know people SAY that...but I REALLY mean it! HOW?!?  Mommy loves you, Noah Michael.










No comments:

Post a Comment