Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Noah's hilarious penis talk

I'm sure the title of this post got your attention! I did snap a pic of the following conversation, but only to show Noah's daddy, as a pic of this would cause my son lifelong mortification!
Here's the conversation Noah and I had after he had his last pee pee before bed and was getting ready to put on his pull-up for night-time. Keep in mind he is naked at the time. I'm sitting on the bottom step of our stairs.  He comes up to me, holding his man sack and we have the following conversation. WORD FOR WORD:
Noah: "Mommy, why is there a big ball right there? What is that?"
Me: "Noah, that's your scrotum."
Noah: "What's a scrotum? Like, there's 2 of them. I like to play with them.  What does it do?"
Me: (Not wanting to get into baby talk or anything deep...and knowing that Noah admires his big penis, I replied) "Um....it helps to grow your penis big."
Noah: "I like my big penis.  Is there anything that grows your bottom big? I like my big bottom."
Mommy: (Who was thinking, um, CARBS but instead replied) "Protein, exercise and sleep."
Noah: "Yeah, protein and exercise make you healthy and strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment