Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Our Family Easter 2013; Jackson (2) & Noah (5)



This makes me happy! Grampa & all his grandkids Easter 2013


Andrew, James, & Ella Easter 2013

Matthew & Nick Easter 2013
Easter 2013~
This Easter was a rainy Easter! We barely made it to church on time because it was raining and hailing so hard! But, it's always special to be with all my family on Easter Sunday.  Especially since I think my dad will be retiring this coming Fall, it was an especially sweet Easter.  The songs at Easter always remind me of my mother.  Most of the songs we sing at Easter remind me of her.  "Christ the Lord is Risen Today" has always been the most difficult one to get through because that song was sung at her funeral.  At the same time, it is fitting.  Because my mom loved Easter, because they are the happiest songs---so it all fits, really!
He is Risen!
He is Risen, INDEED!
Happy Easter 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment