Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Little Pumpkin is turning 1 soon!






My little pumpkin is turning 1 year old soon! Where does the time go? For Jackson's 1st Birthday, we are going to have a Pumpkin 1st Birthday Party. We're going to turn the backyard into Jackson's Pumpkin Patch & have all things Pumpkin! Perfect for a fall birthday! I have a feeling it's going to be MOST FABULOUS! I'm keenly aware that it's my LAST, FIRST birthday (until I have grandkids, of course!) so, we're going to do it up big! Why not, right? We're getting invitations ready to go out soon...and I'm loving my idea for for his invitation...My Pumpkin IN a pumpkin! Michael looked at me like I was crazy when I told him that I wanted him to carve little leg holes in a pumpkin. But, he's known me a long time, and he knew that I was determined, so he got to carving. And he did a great job, as you can see! This isn't the final pic, of course. My favorite photographer, Rose Bailey, is working on the final proof. But until it's here, here's just a sneak peak that I took while at the patch.

Almost one year old! Unbelievable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment