Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thanksgiving Feast at School

Today I joined the kids at school for their Thanksgiving feast day. 3 feasts for 3 kids! It was a flurry of activity for sure! First, Noah & Jackson joined me for Annemarie’s feast and then Annemarie napped while I joined the boys for their feasts. Noah made my mom’s pumpkin pie recipe & it was a hit! It made my heart happy to be with Noah as he looked at my mom’s handwriting of her recipe. Oh, how I wish she was here to know & love them. 

It’s not easy to be a working mama, juggling work and family...but I have always been committed to being there for their school events. Sometimes in order to make that happen, I have to lower the bar in other areas...but being with these three...that’s what matters most. And for them, I am truly thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment