Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve~December 31, 2014

My whole life...right here.
 December 31, 2014
What a crazy, CRAZY year! I couldn't have believed in a million years that at age 40, I'd be surprised with a baby girl! I couldn't believe that she'd be everything I never knew I always needed.  She makes our family the most complete. She's healed me in many ways I never fully knew I needed to be healed.  So, welcome to our family, Annemarie Grace, and Happy New Year to you! We are spending our New Year's Eve at home with a little family party.
Even though it is just our party of 5 this year...and will NOT be a late night---I still decorated for the kiddos.  You can't tell from these pictures, as Jackson looks pretty miserable---but the boys had fun popping firecrackers and eating cupcakes.  I'm hopeful for the joy the 2015 is sure to bring! I'm blessed...BLESSED!




No comments:

Post a Comment