Saturday, May 24, 2014

Noah's Kindergarten Graduation Party



Daddy, Noah, & Mommy

Noah & Ms. Nikki- His Kindergarten Teacher 2013-2014

The class picture---on a cake!

The spread

Noah's teacher asked if a family would be willing to host the Kindergarten graduation party.  Of course I volunteered despite having LOTS going on!  I decided that if I was going to do it, I'd do it my way...which is to make it memorable. I mean, you only finish Kindergarten once, right?  I had a cake made with the kids' class picture on it and made a chalkboard sign with the names of all the children in Noah's class on the board.  I just loved it.  Of course there were cookies and plenty of sweets.  I hope Noah knows that I do these things because I love him.  (Because it is a lot of work!) All the kids and parents seemed to have a great time, and it was a special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment