Friday, June 28, 2013

Noah's 1st Dentist Appointment





 
Noah's 1st Dentist Appointment!
Like his Mama, Noah has a healthy fear of the dentist.  He has been dreading his first dental appointment for some time. (And I don't blame him! I cannot stand going either!) But I'm happy to report that he did BETTER than AWESOME at his 1st visit! The dentist office was nothing like the one I went to when I was a kid. There was a rocket ship inside, video games, fish, movies...the whole thing. I had to do a double-take and make sure I wasn't at Chuck E. Cheese instead of the dentist! He got his 1st x-rays and thought that the pump-it-up seat was pretty cool. Who smiles for x-rays? My little enthusiastic, life-loving, copper-headed 5-year-old! Jax, who tagged along, went into near hysterics when he saw the x-ray machine and tools. We might have to do sedation dentistry for him! Noah had no cavities and even has a couple of loose teeth! WHAT?!? Mommy is so NOT ready for that!
Good job, Noah! You never cease to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment