Monday, February 4, 2013

Noah's 5th Birthday Wake Up Surprise







I wanted to do something special for Noah's wake-up on his 5th birthday...so after he went to sleep, I blew up a bunch of balloons, hung up streamers, and taped  streamers to the door so that Noah would bust through for his birthday.  I woke up early so that I could be ready to snap photos of Noah busting through. At first, Noah was a little hesitant to come through. He crawled underneath.  After he woke up a bit, he decided that it was super fun to run through the balloons. So, he tore them down and then I put the balloons back up...so he could run through them again.  Then Jax got up (completely soaked with a wet diaper) and started running through the baloons with his bubba.  Noah said, "Mommy, I want you to put balloons on my door every night!"
Happy 5th birthday, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment