Monday, February 4, 2013

Angry Bird Party Decorations









 These are some of the decorations I put up for Noah's 5th birthday party...year of the Angry Bird! I made two, big "5" signs made up of Noah's pictures for the year.  I must say...they make my heart happy.  And I love that Noah apprecitates the work that it takes to do this and even helped me make the decorations! What a super kid! Of course Angry Birds were everywhere, but my favorite had to be the "5" glazed sugar cookie...because I love me a cookie...and the birthday cake, which was amazing. Village Bakery never disappoints!
Love is in the details...and although it's a lot of work, I hope that Noah can one day look back and realize all his Mama did to celebrate HIM!!!
Love you Noah!
Happy 5th birthday!
Love,



Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment