Sunday, May 6, 2012

Michael's 40th Birthday Party





Michael deicded at the last minute that he wanted a small 40th birthday party at home just with family and a few close friends.  Doesn't he know I don't know how to do small?!?   Well I tried, and it was a hit.  An almost-instant Bevo party to celebrate his 40th. Happy 40th to my most incredible husband of 14 years.  You still got it, babe!
On a funny note...a month earlier, on my birthday...when Noah & I were talking about how we'd celebrate for my birthday, Noah said, "Oh, Mommy! It'll be a big, big time! We'll have cake and balloons and prizes...and the workers will come."  I asked him what he meant when he said, "The workers will come."  He replied, "To put up your bounce house, Mommy!"  SO, don't you know...that for Daddy's 40th, I made sure the workers came and put up a bounce house and a slide.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment