Sunday, March 4, 2012

Saying Yes

Oh, the Texas Springtime Weather! Oh, how I love you!
It's almost 70 degrees today and a BEAUTIFUL day to inspire me to say YES!
This week I'm saying YES to...
  • Prayers for Elizabeth's surgery to go well and for a speedy recovery.
  • YES to more water! Yes, I am a Diet Coke addict, but this BALANCE goal of mine keeps rearing it's little head---so I'm going to try to BALANCE my Diet Coke with water! (I bought this new water bottle at Old Navy called a Bobble, and it has the filter built right in. So that's easy & good for the environment! We'll give it a try!)
  • I say YES to balance...and I'm even taking a day off work this week.
  • YES to my boys...the LOVES of my life!
  • I say YES to positive changes in the McBride household.
  • YES to making a difference.
  • YES to NO EXCUSES.
  • YES to taking some pictures of the boys in St. Patrick's Day props.
  • I say YES to big kisses, big hugs, and dancing it out with my loves.
  • YES to making serious progress on our house organization.
  • YES to getting to Mrs. Lee's Daffodil Garden to kick start the spring!
  • I say YES to rejuvenation.  YES to renewal.
  • YES to working on my fitness and reaching my goals.
  • I say YES to gratitude, because I know I am BLESSED!
  • YES to PROGRESS, NOT PERFECTION!
  • YES! YES! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment