Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Saying Yes!

SAYING YES

This week has been a doozy---and it's only Tuesday! But I'm trying to learn the lesson that Noah taught me...take the mud, and not only jump right in...but grab your Tonka truck and plow right through that mud! So on that note, this week I'm saying YES to...
  • Deep breathing.
  • I say YES to flexibility and problem solving.
  • And YES to thanking Veronica for watching the boys today in the midst of our childcare transition!
  • I say YES to balance, and trying to find a way to juggle it all.
  • YES to the sweetest, most precious boys in the world.
  • YES to grace...a free gift God gives us. 
  • YES to the prospect of new school adventures.
  • I say YES to NOT having all the answers...and being o.k. with that.
  • YES to springtime in Texas.
  • YES to an open mind.
  • YES to my exercise and water (By the way, the Bobble bottle is working!)
  • YES to noticing the many blessings in my life.
  • YES to approaching my life from a paradigm of blessings rather than void.
  • I say YES to progress, not perfection.
  • Yes! Yes! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment