Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Noah's likes at 3 years

Noah's "Likes" at 3 years-
-Daddy! Daddy is #1 on Noah's list most days. (Unless Daddy has him in time out. Then he calls for Mommy. Funny how things change).
-Mommy & Baby Jackson come in 2nd, I'd say.
-Noah loves to sing & dance! It's funny how he'll make up songs to the regular activities of the day...Something I've done for years, actually. For instance, if we're getting ready to go outside for a walk, Noah might start singing, "We're putting our shoes on. Mommy and Daddy and Jackson and Noah. Walk, walk. We're going for a walk outside." (all sung, of course, to no particular tune!)
-Trains----Noah is still into his Thomas the train. He's also getting into dinosaurs, Cailou, pirates, and some and other animals; particularly sea animals and dinosaurs.
-Food- Noah is my picky eater. He won't eat meat unless it's turkey. Even hotdogs. He'll eat a turkey hot dog, but if you try to sneak a regular hot dog in on him, he won't eat it. I don't know where this came from. I was always that way, though. Still am. So, who knows?! For food, Noah eats turkey hot dogs, cheese, chick patties (those vegan patty things---not real chicken yet!), fruit, and some vegetables. He loves cookies and Mexican food, like his Mommy.
-School- Noah loves his school. He thinks school isn't open unless he's there. When he goes to his class, he says, "Noah's here. Hi friends!" He is MR. SOCIAL!
-Swimming, going to the park, and playing outside are his favorite activities. He also loves playing with his cousins or "friends."
-He loves to make tents, and likes for Mommy or Daddy to "lay lay" with him when it's time for him to go to sleep.
-When he goes to sleep, he likes Mommy to sing, "Silent Night," and "You Are My Sunshine."
-He sleeps with three squishy pillows and is rather OCD about having his pillows and blankets.
Noah is my Mr. Enthusiasm. He wakes up every day with such enthusiasm and joy. EVERYTHING is an adventure to him. If I do something good, or eat all my food, he says in a spirited voice, "Mommy, you ate all your food! I'm very proud of you!" He is a HAM! He is all-energy, all the time. And when he crashes, he crashes for a good 2 hours usually. He still naps in the afternoon, and sleeps through the night. But he's my early riser. He gets up before Jackson most of the time! He can be so sweet, but he is also my limit-tester! He knows the time-out chair well. He is passionate. About everything! He is my sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment