Friday, April 8, 2011

Relay For Life 2011





Relay for Life 2011-Synopsis-

-Tonight was Jackson's 1st Relay- He was cute and did great. We didn't get to stay as long as usual, though, due to me still breastfeeding and early bedtimes. Oh well. We still had fun.

-Christine headed up as captain for ETMC's team...and she did an incredible job.

-Linda Whittington captained once again for our team and she did an incredible job as well.

-The boys helped me decorate luminaries this year. We just did it last minute, but it's a good new tradition. I've always just paid my money before and let ACS write the name. But, after doing it this new way, I realized that it was therapeutic for me to personalize the luminaries. And, I also think it'll be a great learning/reflecting experience for the boys as they grow.

-It's not official, but it looks like my support group raised more money than any other team again. That always just amazes me. This group of survivors...most of which are on Medicare, doing such a big effort. It's definitely personal for us, though.

-Noah had a blast and really enjoyed seeing Miss Linda and all our friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment