Thursday, February 10, 2011

Noah's 1st trip to the salon



Up until now, the only person that has cut Noah's hair has been Grammie. But we haven't seen Grammie in a long time, and Noah's hair was just getting unmanageable! So I made an appointment for him at the "salon." Noah has a video that has a "salon" in it, so he knew what I was talking about. After his Valentine's Day party, I took him for his 1st haircut with Mr. Steve at the Rage Salon. Noah's 1st professional haircut was at BScene's best salon for 2010. I couldn't take those precious curls to pro cuts! I know Mr. Steve well, and I knew he wouldn't butcher his hair. I'm protective of those curls! Mr. Steve was great, and he was so patient with Noah...who wouldn't let him wash his hair or put a cape on! But it all worked out. Noah just sat in my lap and got a lot of hair all over himself. But we brushed it off. Then we walked through the salon and saw the new water fountains, which Noah thought was just grand. When we left, Noah said, "I want more salon. I want more Mr. Steve." I told him we'd come back another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment