Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Today was ETMC's Easter Egg Hunt. What a time is all I can say! We hunted Easter eggs, and even found the golden egg! (Thanks for the tip, Mary Beth...planner extraordinaire!) Noah got a special prize, not that he noticed. He was just pumped to run free. We got to see some of our good friends & enjoy the afternoon. I will say, though, that I'll be glad when I don't have to chase Noah everywhere. He is a busy body! Noah & the Easter Bunny
Playing in the field
Mommy & Noah hunt eggs...This was the only suitable picture, as my husband mainly took pictures of my big rear which is too gross for public viewing!
Noah really liked this little talking ambulance
He THOUGHT he wanted to get in the helicopter...then started screaming as soon as he got in.
Our buddy Taylor & Mary Beth...still sporting injuries from the Azaela run yesterday. You go, hardcore baby.
Audrey, Christine, & Joseph Sigmon...Aren't they sweet? I long for the day when I can actually SIT down & have a family picture without fits....Oh to dream!






1 comment:

  1. Great pics, B! Noah was his usual handsome self yesterday...be happy he will still let you dress him so cute - I had to BEG Taylor to wear his sweater vest for his Spring pics at school. Ugh! Oh and "big rear" - Phhhlooey! However, you can crop my pic off at the top of my first tummy roll and that would be TERRIF! :) Happy Easter, girlie...

    ReplyDelete