Saturday, December 8, 2012

Making Dad's "40" sign



 
 that my dad has served That my dad has served




40 years ago, my dad was. first ordained .as a Lutheran minister. For 40 years,. he has focused his work on teaching the Word of God. In honor of .this special occasion, the church had a special church service and celebration. Because my father is the least pretentious person I know, I wanted to make sure. That his celebration was deeply personal,. because relationships are what matter most to him. I went through decades upon decades of old pictures,. and made 40 sign from a lifetime of pictures. It was so much work! But I have to say,. It was worth the effort, because dad. And everyone loves looking back. through his life of service.. I had so many pictures, that I ended up making two 40 signs.. Of course, I had to do this all at night.... late night, .but it was so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment