Friday, November 16, 2012

JOY Family Christmas Card...#1

I love Christmas cards.
I DON'T love all the work that goes into designing them! Luckily, Shutterfly   is awesome and does most of the work for me.  This year's designs were so cute, I couldn't decide which card to purchase! So, I picked my favorite 3 and just ordered a few of each! My husband thinks I'm nuts...and let's be honest...that's probably true! But, since I keep all our family Christmas cards, it's always fun to look back. So, for 2012, we'll be looking back x3. Since my middle name is Joy...and since I just love all that is JOY...I mean Joy is so...JOYFUL...I had to pick the JOY card! And when you look at my boys' faces...doesn't JOY come to mind?!? So, here's a preview of Christmas card #1! The JOY card!

No comments:

Post a Comment