Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Program at St. John Lutheran 2011

 Children's Christmas Program at St. John Lutheran Church 2011~
Nicholas having a not-so-happy moment...but priceless nonetheless!

Ella & Noah
"Rise & Shine Everybody! Cock-a-doodle-doo!"

Grampa leads "Christmas Bells"

Noah & Mommy
This time last year, we Jackson was just a month old, and my dad baptized him during the children's Christmas program at St. John. Boy, do I remember that day! The baptism part----great! The Christmas program part----NIGHTMARE! (We later discovered that Noah was actually quite sick...which was hopefully the reason he was so horrible in church...but the thought of doing another Chrismas program did give me a little PTSD!)  Turns out, Jackson was sick today, so I took Noah to the program by myself. All I can say is....What a difference a year makes! Noah was the rooster in the play, and he was FABULOUS! He even had a line. As the rooster, he told all the other animals, "Rise and shine everybody! Cock-a-doodle-doo!" He was precious! And he sang all the songs beautifully. I was one proud mama! It was so special to have all our family together and to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Ella & Denise performed a piano and flute duet, Andrew played the violin, and Susie directed the entire play.  Of course my dad headed up the whole thing and was amazing at keepin the kids entertained and having fun. He is a treasure.  I know mom was looking down from heaven this day. It was a Christmas blessing for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment